We are looking for an experienced Content Writer to grow with our team. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, SHIFTinc. is an excellent place for you. Please drop us your updated CV and write us the unique reason to hire you.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as professional content writer
- Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services, including their mission and requirements.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritising, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
Job Category: Writer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kelapa Gading - Jakarta Utara