- Design strategy to increase traffic to company’s website as well as client’s website from platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok, identifying areas of opportunity and the content + publishing strategy needed to deliver against key performance benchmarks
- Collaborate with teams within the company and with clients to to support creative briefs and other strategic and planning deliverables.
- Ideate on creative strategy around target events and branded opportunities
- Analyse and craft reports on social media performance and trends, messaging key results to the company’s management as well as to client.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience.
- Experience in publishing to multiple social platforms and with using photoshop
- Ability to leverage data to understand online users’ consumption behaviours
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms, trends, and best practices, with a love of cutting-edge technology and pop culture.
- Understand market landscapes, digital technology, paid media, emerging trends, and key consumer behaviours to develop content and channel strategies and implementation plans for industry leading content.
- Ability to manage and control the practical foundations of social media campaigns: budgets; audience customisation, primary research; client data; media integration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Interested candidate, please upload your updated CV and give us a unique reason to hire you.