We are looking for content writer to support our projects and create communications that will deliver client’s message in the most persuasive manner possible
- Must be a skilled writer who is able to perform in a broad spectrum of advertising disciplines (print, TV, radio, direct mail, social media, interactive, etc.).
- Must be able to translate Indonesia – English and vice versa
- Doing research for specific articles
- Event coverage in town and out of tow
- Working individual and as a team
- English is a must
- Male/female max. 30 years old
- Min. 3 years experiences in journalism (printed media will be your advantage)
- Must have strong writing abilities–articulate and persuasive across advertising disciplines.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Word processing skills–able to use Microsoft Word or other word processing programs.
- Strong presentation skills.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Rep with experience selling services over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. You will be responsible for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing